Monday, September 7, 2015

The Old Bridge Asylum

For the first time in a very long time I am starting a scenery project.  A good friend is going to visit in December and we have planned lots and lots of Mordheim, so I want to make the experience tip top and in so doing am finally trying to build a table centerpiece.  I am constructing a ruined insane asylum, based heavily on the Shalebridge Cradle from Thief: Deadly Shadows.  Right now I just have the basic framework up, but once that is completed and detail work begins I plan on adding a lot of stuff specific to the inmates from the game, and the kids who were there in the orphanage.  It's off to a strong start, not too big, but not small either.  Here is what I have so far after a couple weekends of work.







No comments:

Post a Comment