Monday, August 23, 2010

Dire Wolves & Auction Update

Just looked at the GW Dire Wolves in detail, and man are they hideous models.  I will probably buy some anyways because they are cheap and might be able to be converted into something good.  If my Black Knight plan w/ the Empire Knights falls though I might mount some zombies atop the wolves and turn those into my Black Knights instead.  Wish I had the money to buy 20 Gamezone Zombie Wolves, they are just fantastic, but a bit too steep to purchase outright.

Tonight is a big night on ebay, there are four auctions I am up for that are ending, and I hope my cap is enough to win them.  I'm sniping the bids to try and keep the prices down, and am hoping that the people who have already bid on the items haven't entered a high cap, and there are no other snipers.  The auctions are harder to find b/c the lister didn't describe them as well as he could have, so that works in my favor.  We'll see, and hopefully tomorrow I will have a good update to post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment