Friday, November 26, 2010

Mordheiming

This Sunday is my annual post Thanksgiving Mordheim event, and I am pretty excited.  In addition to the ridiculous buffet spread I have planned, I am hoping to use my first actual full day off of any responsibilities tomorrow to plan a righteous multiplayer scenario.  Last year I ran a prison break game where each player picked different prisoners with different abilities who had escaped from the Mordheim jail to ally with their warband, and the resulting chaos was wonderful. 

I am hoping this year to do something that is worthy of last years success, and am think of something along the lines of a treasure hunt style game where objectives need to met in order to get a clue to determine the final whereabouts of the wyrdstone stash.  Of course it will be guarded by something nice and nasty, otherwise how could it really be Mordheim?  It's looking like I will have a group of 3-6 players depending on circumstances, which is a great number for the game, and I will have to put a leaf in the table to have a suitable surface, which is awesome because I love terrain. 

Once I get the scenario written I will post the rules here, and will hopefully have some pics from the game as well to post on Monday.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment