Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Scenery Works in Progress

Here are some of the projects I am working on for my Mordheim board. I'm vacationing this week and have made some great progress in getting them assembled and ready for painting. They should be ready to use by the end of next week.

A tower which will have another window or two added soon plus perhaps some stairs.

A water garden, with a big well and aqueduct ruin.  I left the corner open to put the tower there if I want to. 

Another view of the water garden.

A corner house, pretty basic but it's been sitting in my basement half done for three years and I want to finish it.

A hangman's noose which will have a body on it soon, and a cross with some severed hands and a head with bones.  Perfect extras for any Mordheim board!

No comments:

Post a Comment