Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Stormvermin on the Horizon

I won a couple of auctions the past few days on ebay to get my Skaven Stormvermin unit up from the rat warren.  Combining the two auctions it cost me 36.50 for 24 metal Stormvermin and a classic Queek Headtaker.  Combine that with my 8 plastic stormvermin and I have 32 strong unit, which is an ideal size for the 8th edition rules.  I'm really happy I got the metal models, as I like the new plastic ones but the armor on the OOP metals looks cooler to me, and I find it easier to paint armor on metal so that's great too.  The old Queek can serve as a Chieftan or a Stormvermin champion, so that is also a bonus.  All I really need now to really have my army where I would like it to be in order to play is a Doomwheel and perhaps a Warp Lightning Cannon.  Now time to get painting - the Jezzails are next up in line, followed by the Rat Ogres. 

No comments:

Post a Comment