Friday, September 17, 2010

ebay update

I won another auction last night, not for a VC model though, but instead a Wood Elf mounted Lord.  Here is the GW pic of the model, he retails for $17, I won him for $3.75, shipping included.  Hopefully I'll be able to turn him around and make a few bucks to put toward some Mantic Ghouls.  

There is a VC army auction that I am following, started off at .99 bidding for a huge lot, but the many people who don't know how to properly bid have already run it up past $70 with a day to go.  If they would have just exercised some patience one of us could have won it for around $50, which would have been a monster steal of a win.  Instead some sap is going to pay much more than he should have.  I don't want to start a rant on early bidding, but it really irritates me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment