Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Up from the Gutter

The Skaven reinforcements keep coming in, as bargains are abundant on ebay.  Making their way via post are 2 Warlock Engineers, a Warpfire thrower, some reinforcements for my plague monks, and 2 more Rat Ogres.  On the horizon are the Island of Blood warlord and possibly some more clanrats, and perhaps even a Doomwheel. I've pretty much tabled the undead at this point because they are way too expensive compared to Skaven to purchase.  Perhaps when more plastic sets get released I'll go back to them.  Right now though I am focusing on painting my remaining Orcs and Wood Elves, and then working on the Skaven as I get them.

I am just about finished painting my first 10 Forest Goblin Spider Riders.  I'm liking their look and will upload some pics probably this Friday when they are completed.  Just need to base them and make a movement tray and they are good to go.  Next up after them are some Black Orcs I have lying around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment