Monday, October 25, 2010

Best mislisting of the year!

I won a monster score on ebay last night, for an auction titled, "Warhammer Skaven Models," for $16.61.  What was included in the auction (at least to the best I can discern from the small image) is:
  • the newest Thanquol and Boneripper ($25-$30 retail)
  • 3 Warlords ($42)
  • 1 Warlock Engineer ($12)
  • 2 Grey Seers ($28)
  • 6 or 7 Assassins ($50)
  • 8 Night Runners ($25)
The models in question
All of these models are metal, and the shipping was only $3, so for a grand total of just under $20 I won over $150-$180 worth of models, depending on where you would purchase them.  Even if I sell less than half of them at a major undercutter price, I will easily make my money back.

1 comment:

  1. That is an incredible deal, especially when you consider how well metal models generally hold their re-sale values. From your earlier purchases, you could probably even sell some of the assassins and a grey seer and likely re-coup your purchase price entirely!

    ReplyDelete