Sunday, October 17, 2010

PCB's - And I don't mean wack chemicals

I won another auction yesterday for 8 Plague Censer Bearers, which cost me $20 even.  I sniped the auction at the minimum bid, which is still a pretty nice deal as they retail for 2 models for $14, so I saved $36 off the retail price.  Granted they are the 6th edition models, but they still look pretty nice so that's no big deal.  I'm getting down to the rare units now in my Skaven army building, so the deals are getting harder to find.  I will have my Stormvermin though!

I'm also kicking around the idea of converting my Island of Blood Warlord to ride a warlitter.  It will take some doing, but he is already well posed for it with the way he is sculpted standing on the rock.  A few clips and he'll be ready to go.  Just need to mod the clanrats with spears to boost him up on a platform and I'll have a nice centerpiece model for my command.  I will definitely post pictures of that once it's done.  Right now though I am working on some Night Goblin Fanatics I had laying around for a few years, time to get them out of the way so I can move on to the incoming rats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment